Saturday, April 14, 2018

LA Day 5 Art Opening Day

Getting up at 6:30 because that's when our brains get up. Headed off to the grocery store for laundry detergent etc. came back ate breakfast, laundry, painted and took a half snooze before watching half of LA Confidential. Early evening we went out to the local pier. Here's the beach at Santa Monica, short drive from the art gallery where my paintings are showing at. 


Ate dinner at Perry's, got an original cheese burger. They play the same satellite radio station here as the one I listen to in my car when I work sometimes. I will think of them when I'm driving around in my car at work now.


Sweet amusement park by the beach.


Really nice hotels by the pier.


Made it to the gallery opening at bG Gallery at their brand new location on Ocean Park Blvd. I wish them much luck in their new digs!


My paintings and I. 



Horned Lizard acrylic on canvas 12 x 12 x 1.5 inches 2017


Wax Worm In A Restaurant 9 x 12 x 1.5 inches 2017


Napping Dolphin acrylic on canvas 12 x 12 x 1.5 inches 2017

Thanks for reaching out bG Gallery and Santa Monica, California! 


Back at the Bnb recharging my batteries. We're taking the 7 hour drive up the coast to San Francisco tomorrow so we spent the night packing up and watched the rest of LA Confidential, pretty good movie. It's 1030pm here now so I am TIRED more to follow.


No comments: