Friday, April 13, 2018

Day 4 LA


 Early start today. Driving to the dessert to go watch military planes practice. Driving out of the city is Mulholland Drive like from the movie.


Watching the scenery turn green to dessert.








A 3.5 hoursish drive we made it.


Parked the car at the edge of a cliff it was super windy and not nearly as hot as I thought it would be.


I love the colour and textures of the dessert I may just have to use these reference shots for a painting someday.


We saw 4 planes total in our 2 hour visit. Half of them came by when we happened to be eating our packed sandwiches so we didn't get good pictures. These are the best ones. I coloured another Spooky Astronaut Drawing in the car while we waited, I'll post it later.




The pretty drive back.




Back home now recharging all my batteries. My art show opening in the area is tomorrow so that's pretty neat!



No comments: