Monday, February 19, 2018

Happy Fambly Day From Your Local Drawing Club / Official Statement From The Rogue Leader

I should mention, you can't talk about family day without talking about this piece from my favourite drawing cult, The Spooky Astronauts Drawing Club! It's called Wrinkle Monster Fambly Reunion: 


Wrinkle Monster Fambly Reunion by The Spooky Astronauts Drawing Club 2012, digital print.

These are wrinkle monsters Vice President Jim drew that President Jeff composed and inked together from different drawings. It sat in my space box about 6 months before I got around to colouring it, releasing it on Christmas Day. I'm pretty happy about it, you can tell I started replacing some of the black lines for more contours like I started to do with my painting. I mostly did that for the monsters that were more gooey in nature. Some people think of family as relation but I think family can be a family of friends too, or come about by creative circumstance. Family accepts you for you, no matter how weird you are.

Many print options available, just ask.
Additionally, here's a quiz to find out which Spooky Astronaut you're most like!

https://www.playbuzz.com/thespookyastronautsdrawingclub10/which-spooky-astronaut-are-you

No comments: