Wednesday, September 18, 2019

CAT ART SHOW PICS




Been a busy cat, but here are pics from the cat art show. They gave my mom's favourite painting, Tiger Queen an honorary spot! This is at the John B. Aird Gallery in their first opening at their new location, I feel special : )


The art writer from the Globe and Mail, standing next to my piece!


The Spooky Astronauts Drawing club got a lot of looks and points.


Feeling pretty overwhelmed at the opening, I'm use to being along in my studio for hours on end so it was pretty crazy having everyone look at my stuff all at once.


The lions in Zebraville, it was fun having people try to find the hidden zebra and no it's no the bust of the zebra at top left corner. There's a live, full body zebra in the painting, did you find it?? Note the zebra pattern in the clouds too. This painting is also from my family's highly guarded private collection. Pet with your eyes, not with your hands!


The Spooky Astronauts Drawing club in the time for Halloween. People with a sense of humour showed interest! My favourite kind of people.


Uh the cat buttons I made for the opening all went FAST!!! You're lucky if you got one.


The show is still up until Oct. 4, I highly encourage you to go! Lot of great cat art up, not just mine! I didn't want to spoil with too many pics, everything looks waaaaay better in person.



No comments: