Saturday, January 5, 2019

Did the Doggy Underworld painting change in dimension?


I remeasured my painting today and it actually measures 40 x 30 x 1.5 inches and not 48 x 36 inches as previously listed.. OOPS This means it ships in a box and is still available at 


Doggy Underworld acrylic and ink on canvas 40 x 30 x 1.5 inches 2012 $1500

I feel really silly about this because a month ago someone tried to buy it online as it is featured in a curated collection on saatchiart.com but they ended up changing their mind because it was too large to fit on the wall. I remeasured it today and didn't realize it it is actually a little smaller than what I listed it as on the website. There must have been inconsistencies in my listings across all the websites I advertise it on. OOPS Art career mistake and a pretty big one! Did the Doggy Underworld morph dimensions in my mind? Am I going crazy? Possibly so..








No comments: