Thursday, September 13, 2018

Colourshape Confrontations




Forgive me, I have been painting. I took a wrong turn and had to paint over days of hard work but I see the colours clearly now. My hands feel good today and for that I feel lucky. It is still such a treat to work with this colour after all these years! To be fair my last 3 paintings contained 0 pink so I deserve this.

I made a couple new episodes on my YouTube channel. Pretty amateur stuff, my old phone died so now I have a better 1 for videos and stuff, a lot of tinkering, I figure it only gets better from here:



Thanks to whoever bought a print of my Tiger Queen at my Society6 page! For awhile there only Flamingos In The Bathroom were selling but this has opened my eyes: 





I had fun at the Bombay Sapphire Artisan Series Event, here's a pic of me and The Big Goose! I guess I like gin now. You can still vote for me here: 




Thanks for looking, I got a lot of painting planned.. I seem to never run out of ideas but instead have to prioritize the ones most impulsively interesting at the moment. Deciding can be a harrowing experience, there's only so much time! Anyway if you are having trouble I find it helps if you just jot down any ol' idea that comes to mind and go from there. 10 ideas a day for 10 days then re-evaluate, there's got to be a decent 1 in there somewhere. Right now for me it's this albino squirrel. I figure it's going to be across between the Hoarding Squirrel, The Floral Print Dragon and The Safe Room For A Bee. I didn't plan it that way and I still have the option of changing it as soon as tmw.. stay tooned!




No comments: