Sunday, July 22, 2018

Progress Report





Started a new painting already. I had the idea in my head for awhile. It's a Red Headed Agama lizard, basically it's a pretty thing with a red head and a blue body. I want to make him camouflaged into a blue room with only the head sticking out in red. Another alpha male marking territory and or attracting a mate. Nature is so pretty and it just happens! See previous post for my take on this series of lizards in rooms I seem to be occupied with right now. Anyway, it took me a few tries (erasers and paint- overs) to get the composition and all the contours right, exactly how I want them. The carpal tunnel  has been intermittent. I am taking hourly breaks, wearing the brace and just got introduced to some stretches and massaging options. Every day that I get to paint has been a blessing and I am very thankful.


No comments: