Sunday, December 1, 2013

Hopeful Cat


   I extinguished my previous website, www.lisangart.com. It was too much work I didn't want to be doing and costly. The saddest part is that I have now lost my guestbook that some of the nicest people had written the kindest comments in. Even though I read them and I know that now, there's still a gaping hole there. I have a memory of it, if not at least a missing of one. You can always sign up to my free monthly mailing list at lisangart@hotmail.com or Google me even, I'm all over the internet.

   Below I have my centre piece from the Yorkville Library art show. Click on the photo see it bigger. Folks can still find it at the HABITUAL BEHAVIOUR art show located below. Happy Sunday : )

Forest Inside Out
Acrylic on canvas
48 x 36 inches






No comments: