Thursday, September 8, 2011

Two Paintings @ A Mysterious Event

"A one night pop-up gallery featuring a photo retrospective of selected work from past issues of CONTRA magazine, at a private location."

Sunday, September 11, 2011
580 King Street West (3rd Floor of Century Room, enter through back alley off Portland Street behind Beirmarket)
SPONSOR MINGLE: 8PM-11PM
Invited guests 11PM onwards
19+

This happened kind of suddenly. Some people asked me to lend them two paintings to show at this event. I was told I'm allowed to invite people, but that I have to RSVP their names by Friday, (tomorrow):( The sponsor mingle is at capacity, so I'm actually not allowed in until 10PM. I was also told they're expecting people from the Toronto International Film Festival. So much for laying low. I put two of my most beloved paintings in, my new ones just aren't ready yet.

Well, gimmie some people, and I'll give them something to look at.

No comments: