Monday, July 12, 2010

SPOOKY ASTRONAUT PROMOTION

As you may or may not be aware, I've become a part of the Spooky Astronaut's Drawing Club over the past few months. Anyway, I'm glad to say that I received my BIG PROMOTION over the weekend for all my hard work, and have now been promoted to a ROGUE LEADER: HEAD SPOOKY ASTRONAUT OF THE TORONTO CHAPTER. Here is the pEACE that I think really did it in:



Along with my new title, comes new responsibility. I have now opened my own space station here in Toronto, ON., and am now in charge of training two new recruits. I will perform my best and open my arms to a galaxy of challenge, responsiblity, and possibility.

Also, here is my Spooky Astronaut, Green Lantern Ring. I received it when I graduated from the Spooky Astronaut Space Training Program. It is to be worn on the right, middle finger:



To regularly keep up with the Spooky Astronauts, visit: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=214778&id=703913155&ref=mf

No comments: