Wednesday, January 8, 2020

LATE ENTRY: My Official Holiday Statement, 2019



On special occasion I like to do a riff on my Furry Lisa. Digital alterations of a parody painting I did of myself as the Mona Lisa, but pink and furry. They're fun and cute and don't take me long to do, 1 to 3 hours or so. I have so many of them now I finally put together a comprehensive picture album on Facebook in case you want to see the Furry Lisa do Chinese New Years, Valentines Day, Hanukkah, Nurses Week, Kwanzaa, Happy New Year and Boxing Day etc, etc. Furry Lisa began as a funny artist and a nurse, they called her a Renaissance woman and a polymath. Turns out she's also quite the crony capitalist, she'll celebrate just about anything to get the attention of those click, clicks!

https://www.facebook.com/lisa.ng.372019/media_set?set=a.10154152057308156&type=3

No comments: