Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Live Painting Event!




Greetings from the studio! 

Just wanted to say, Collective Arts Brewing has hired me to do a live painting event on Thursday, June 20 in Mississauga, ON at Earl's Restaurant (Square One Shopping Centre) for their happy hour patio party. It's going to be a 4 by 4 feet painting and with a brand new drawing mapped out, I get 2 hours to fill in the colours. I worked on it today and thought about posting it on here but thought maybe it be better as a surprise! Hint: Canadian Reptile. It's a public event so come watch me paint from start to finish and you can even buy raffle tickets to take home the finished piece.

In the meantime, I've been working away on my beaver, depicted behind me. The solid coats are in and I'm just working on the shadows and details now.

Hope to see you on my outing!

Live Painting Event During Happy Hour
Come watch me paint and test new beers by Collective Arts Brewing!
Thursday, June 20, 5 to 7pm
Earl's Restaurant, Square One Shopping Centre (100 City Centre Dr. Unit 1-101) Mississauga, ON L5B 2C9

No comments: