Thursday, December 13, 2018

I SOLD A PAINTING! Tiger Mom 1.0

I sold a painting, my Tiger Mom! This painting was inspired by my tiger mom. Piano lessons, extra math work, copying out the dictionary, you name it. Stressful at the time, I had a very short childhood before I jumped into the rat race but at the same time as an adult now, I'm really thankful for all I have accomplished thanks to my good work ethic! Who said artists are lazy?!??


Tiger Mom 1.0 acrylic on canvas 16 x 20 x 1.5 inches 2014 In private collection.


Here's me holding my sold painting for the last time. At first I was really glad to get rid of the painting as it kinda gives me the spooks, but looking back now I kinda miss her although ultimately I'm happy she's found a loving home, in the care of a mom as well!


Practice that piano! Do your maths! GET YOUR HOMEWORK DONE!!!!! Yikes!

No comments: