Monday, August 13, 2018

The Big Goose Makes It To Regionals! (and other news).




I applied and have been selected as a regional finalist for the Bombay Sapphire Artisan Series. An art award, the top prize is a round trip to present my art at Miami Art Week! 

Anyway as I figure out the fine print of the details I wanted to let you know I will be exhibiting the selected painting, The Big Goose on:

Wednesday, August 29 @
Artscape Sandbox
301 Adelaide St. West
Toronto ON M5V 2E8
Event time 7-9pm

It is mandatory that I attend and I am encouraged to invite friends!

Regardless, this is the first time The Big Goose painting will be publicly exhibited and it would be nice to see you!!

As for the other parts of my practice, I finished my red and blue lizard painting, I still have to photograph it, I started a new painting (an albino squirrel in a room of cherry blossoms), I currently have 3 lizard paintings up at bG Gallery in Santa Monica, California (see previous post) and I scored a big painting sale online too! The Polar Chair II finally has a new home. 

Well that's it for now, thanks for your continual support and interest.

💌 Lisa 


No comments: