Thursday, August 31, 2017

Eat, Drink and be Merry


I finished a painting a few days back.

Wax Worm At A Restaurant
acrylic on canvas
9 x 12 x 1.5 inches
$400

A wax worm in a restaurant eating plastic garbage. Wax worms digest plastic (naturally off honey combs), could this be the answer to the world's plastic problem? Available in my shop: www.lisangart.com

and on my saatchi site:
https://www.saatchiart.com/art/Painting-Wax-Worm-In-A-Restaurant/672002/3782432/view

I'm hoping to start updating this blog more often, I had planned to share some process shots on here (I swear) but as per usual I got too excited and before I knew it I was signing the edge of the painting:



Otherwise I'm hard at paint on a diptych (I'll show pictures later). I also sold a few more Flamingos In The Bathroom rugs, hand towels and prints off my Society6 page this month, what a treat! I only get a few bucks depending on the item but compared to nothing, I can't complain. The art world treats me me OK, it rips me off most days but the people are nice : )

No comments: