Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Animals In Distress




     @ the Yorkville Library
Animals In Distress presents my latest in paintings produced during a self imposed art room lock down. An animal with a painting habit, I paint out of necessity. I see a world that needs a painting, a painting of a particular kind, and I paint it, to create a world where said painting exists.

I'm most excited to release my latest: A 4 by 3 feet painting of a rather curious habitat.

It's important to me that I get to paint what I want to paint, and to be able to share those paintings. So will you come, and help me share my paintings?

November 2 to November 30, 2013
22 Yorkville Ave., Toronto, ON.

Hours:
Monday-Thursday: 9am - 830pm
Friday-Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Sunday: Closed

http://www.torontopubliclibrary.ca/detail.jsp?Entt=RDMEVT144370&R=EVT144370

Sponsored in part by Max db Art Consulting

No comments: