Friday, March 15, 2019

Holy Cows! πŸ„ πŸ„




I sold 2 paintings off my Etsy Shop: LISANGART The buyer is from Switzerland!πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­The buyer was lovely in that he had to have both, keeping the sisters together and had to have them pronto before someone else bought them. Money paid up front, shipping and packaging paid for, no fuss at all, my favourite type of art collector. Bless his wonderful home and country! I can now say I have original collected artwork all across Canada, the USA, in Australia, Hong Kong and now Switzerland! It feels lovely to be appreciated all around our little globe. A long time coming, I’ve been painting daily about 12 years now. Mostly sold regionally up until 6 years ago when I finally got my website together and did some online marketing, finally I am able to reach a global audience now. It warms my heart and makes the studio days feel less lonely knowing that somewhere in the universe my paintings are being appreciated. It’s strange having bits of your soul scattered about. Rarely do people send me their photos of my artwork hung in their homes for me to share, which I can respect their privacy, adds to the mystery of the buyer. It feels like the paintings disappear sometimes when they leave my hands and sometimes years later, a stranger will peep their head out from the bushes to say, “Yes! I have that painting from when I bought it several years ago, or it was given to me by a friend or family member and I look at it everyday.” If they can describe the painting, I know exactly which painting it was and when it left me as each of my paintings are so individualistic it’s hard not to know. Will I ever see or hear from my cows again? Only time will tell, for now I will imagine them in warmer weather, mooing for me from time to time and munching away on grass, in Switzerland ♥️


COW STUCK IN A ROOM OF GRASS acrylic on wood 24 x 18 x 1.5 inches 2015 In private collection.


GRASS STUCK IN A ROOM OF COW acrylic on wood 24 x 18 x 1.5 inches 2015 In private collection.

No comments: