Thursday, April 4, 2019

The Green Anole Lizard USA Take Over


Collective Arts Brew Series 12 US Apply Cherry Cider


Wonderful news! My Green Anole Lizard painting has been selected to be featured on Collective Arts Brewing, Series 12, Apple Cherry Cider, limited edition run beer cans! Only available in the USA unfortunately, but available all across the USA!! Above is a photo of the painting in can format, I'll let you know when and where they can be purchased as information comes available.

I'm featured today on their instagram @collectivebrew and on their website wherein you'll find my short bio and my answers to, "How did you get started as an artist?" and "Who or what influences your art?" Give it a look to find my answers 🐉: https://collectiveartsbrewing.com/lisa-ng-feature/


Green Anole Lizard acrylic on canvas 12 x 12 x 1.5 inches 2018 $500

No comments: