Wednesday, January 3, 2018

2018 Embarking On A Mystery

Happy 2018 Everybody,

Below is my 2017 painting summary, I did 10 paintings this year (depicted below)! This year has treated me well and I got a lot of painting done. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out but am nervous and excited as always for what's to come. For uncropped images and price depictions you can visit my Saatchi Art website: https://www.saatchiart.com/account/artworks/672002

I also added more merchandise (affordable mugs, beach towels, t-shirts and tote bags) to my Fine Art America Page at: https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/1-lisa-ng.html




Right now I'm spending a lot of time in a new panorama street scape, depicted below. This is the work in progress, first coat, it will likely take 6 to 8 coats. I'm excited about painting in the light sources and accompanying shadows and gradients. Those are interesting to me, I'm not sure why. Maybe I'm stuck in a state of discovery, uncovering my own shadows, fears and outer edges of my own personal darkness (and lightness!), who knows?! The mystery engulfs me.


No comments: